Reporting Street Repairs

You can use FixMyStreet to report street problems like potholes, broken streetlights or dangerous paving, anywhere in the UK.

You don’t need to know who’s responsible for fixing the problem as their website automatically sends it to the right place. Your report is also displayed on the FixMyStreet website so that others can comment or leave advice.

All you have to do is mark where the problem is on a map, add a short description, and send it off.

The council or responsible body replies directly back to you and is responsible for doing the actual fixing.

Simply visit the Fix MyStreet Website by following this link –

Fix My Street 1